STEEL MATE Universal Car Blind Spot Detection System BSD Lane Change Assistant LCA, Auto Safety Monitoring Assistants
STEELMATE Automotive 79GHz Microwave Radar Blind Spot Detection System
- Steel Mate Universal Car Blind Spot Detection System, Detects more than objects at the same time.
- When drivers are passing other vehicles, being passed or making a lane change, if the turn signals are on, the corresponding direction of the display will “Bi” and flash for warning while approaching the vehicle is closing and enter the detection area.
- If the turn signals are off, the corresponding direction of the display will flash only for warning when approaching the vehicle is closing and enter the detection area.
- The distance between sensors and the moving objects is less than 5 meters. The relative speed between the vehicle and moving object is over 5km/h and also less than 40km/h.
- When a vehicle is reversing or hazard warning lights (Both right & left turn signals) are turned on, the system function will be turned on automatically.
- 79GHz Microwave Radar
- No holes drilling on bumper require
- No need to worry about voiding the factory warranty
- Prevent any potential risk when lane changing
- FOV (Field of View) 120 degree Wide
- The display will alert you when any objects come into your blind spot area
- This system IS NOT SUITABLE for METAL BUMPER.
- The performance may be affected by a bumper with metallic painting.
- This product is designed for a reminder purpose only, not a lifesaver.